SavingSays Scholarships Program was established in early 2019. Our motive is to accommodate every student by offering them the best possible way to complete their Higher Education under SavingSays Scholarship. The reason for creating this Scholarship Program is to sponsor the students, who are highly skilled and struggling in their daily life to save money. And as it is said;
“If you have Skills, Let people come to you”
If you are a Student of any College or University, then you should absolutely take part in this Scholarship Program and try your best luck. You could be a Student of any College or University anywhere in the World and must have maintained your grade positively 70% or above. This Scholarship Program is an opportunity for the Bachelor’s and Postgraduate Students to complete their education under SavingSays Scholarship Program.
How to take part in SavingSays Scholarship Program?
To take part in SavingSays Scholarship Program, you need to share any of your Frugal Experiences or any other information that must be related to saving money, for example,
1) My Trip to Dubai under $600.
2) How I spend a month in Australia under $1000.
3) How to Live a Frugal Life Being a Student.
4) The Secrets of Living a Frugal Life.
5) How to Save More & Spend Less as being a Student.
All of your focus should be on “Saving money”
Your article should have a minimum word count of 900 words and each article will be reviewed by the team of judges at SavingSays.com. Once your article is selected, we will let you know and it will be featured on our Blog. After that our team will reach out to your College/University Administration for further inquiry.
The article should be in a Word file counting not more than 2500 words, once your article is completed, submit it at;
Don’t forget to add the following Credentials:
1) About You (Max 250 Words)
2) A Headshot photo (8″ X 10″)
3) Your Facebook or Twitter link (Optional)
4) Your Email Address
7) The Institution Name you are Seeking the Scholarship for
“We assure to keep your contact information private and confidential”
Last Date for Submission
The Scholarships are hosted 2 times a year. The First-Half & The Second-Half. The deadline for First-Half Scholarship entries for the year 2021 is 25th June. And for the Second-Half Scholarship entries will close on 25th December. The winners of both entries will be notified via email 2 weeks after the deadline.
The Scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $1000 to each annual winner, in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
|First-Half (25th June 2021)||$1000|
|Second-Half (25th December 2021)||$1000|
Why SavingSays Scholarship?
Before taking part in this Scholarship Program you should consider why you should take part in this SavingSays Scholarship Program?
- We don’t exchange any funds.
- We don’t need your personal information i.e (Social Security Number, Credit Card Information)
- We don’t need your Residential Address or your Street Address or anything that hesitates you.
- We don’t want you to pay us anything before or after taking part in this Scholarship Program.
- Your prize will directly be transferred to your institution.
For any further information, regarding SavingSays Scholarship Program, you can directly get in touch with us, via Scholarship@SavingSays.com.